Undergraduate Admission - Alternative Requirements for Home Schooled Students and Graduates of Non-Accredited High Schools
Home-schooled students and graduates from non-accredited high schools who wish to attend Columbus State University must submit the following documents:
- Application for Admission along with $40, non-refundable application fee
- Certificate of Immunization
- Combined SAT Critical Reading and Math score of 1000 which includes the institutional minimum for each area or ACT Composite score of 21
- Official transcripts from any conventional public/private high school and colleges attended
- High School transcript or Supplemental application for home schooled and non-accredited school, which includes a Home School Credit Evaluation Table available at http://admissions.columbusstate.edu/forms/index.php.
- Letter from primary teacher certifying completion of high school and date of high school graduation to provide documentation that the student has met the college preparatory curriculum requirements or final high school transcript with graduation date.(Document is needed after the student has graduated.)