Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
About the Program
If conventional majors seem too limiting, a Bachelor's Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies might be right for you. This fast, flexible program is ideal for:
- Students with varied academic interests or those having trouble choosing a major
- Transfer students
- Adult and military students
- Online learners
Explore the intellectual foundations of generalist studies while creating your own powerful educational and experiential narrative. As an interdisciplinary studies major, you'll learn across traditional academic boundaries, developing the knowledge and insight necessary to solve society's complex social issues.
If you'd like to apply earned credits to this degree, CSU has you covered. The following features are designed to help you turn previous academic work into a completed degree:
- Flexibility: With the program's Pathway-Milestone-Capstone design, you can reshape your academic experience. Turn random credits and partially completed majors into an organized and achievable degree path.
- Transparent Timing: Our Interdisciplinary Governance Board will quickly review and apply prior credits so you'll have a clear understanding of degree-completion time.
- Speed: With enough prior credit, the 123-hour program can be completed in as few as two semesters.
With a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, you’ll be prepared for a broad range of careers. Consult with your academic advisor to explore areas of interest and potential career paths.
Please see our academic catalog for additional information about this degree's requirements.
Tuition and Fees
Value matters at CSU. We strive to make all programs attainable and affordable for every student.
From state scholarships to federal student aid, we’re here to help you take advantage of every educational resource.